Our cellars are 10 km from Auxerre, 140 km from Beaune, 140 km from Dijon and 180 km from Paris.
The visit lasts one hour and includes :
- A guided tour of 45 minutes
- A 15-minute tasting of 2 crémants.
At the end of the tasting you are given the tasting glass as a special souvenir.
Please bring warm clothing as the temperature in the cellars is 12°C (54°F).
FOR INDIVIDUAL VISITORS
DAILY GUIDED VISITS DURING THE WEEK (MONDAY-FRIDAY)
· February 6th to March 3th: at 3:30pm
· April 11th to June 30th: at 3:30 and 4:30pm
· July 3th to September 1st: from 2:30 to 5:30pm. Tours begin every 30 minutes
· September 4th to September 29th: at 3:30 and 4:30pm
· October 23th to November 3th: at 3:30pm
· December 26th to 29th: at 3:30 and 4:30pm
GUIDED VISITS DURING WEEKENDS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
· January 7th to March 26th: at 3:30 and 4:30pm
· April 1st to November 5th: from 2:30 to 5:30pm. Tours begin every 30 minutes
· November 11th to December 30th: at 3:30 and 4:30pm
No guided tour on december 24, 30 and 31.
Free audio guides are available in English, German or Dutch.
Admission: €6.00 per adult (over 18 years old). Children are free.
Groups are limited to a maximum number of 20 people per visit.
Groups of 20 people and above are welcome all year, but only by appointment. Please contact us by phone to organise your visit at least 2 months prior to the date you wish to come. Please confirm your reservation by e-mail at least 3 weeks before the date chosen.
English, German or Dutch-speaking guides are available on request.
Please telephone and warn us if your group will be late for the appointment. Without such a call, and beyond 30 minutes delay, we will consider the visit cancelled.
Admission: €5.00 per person (adult).
If your group is less than 20 people on the day of the visit, a standard fee of €90.00 will apply.
PRIVATE VISIT OF THE CELLAR
Groups of up to 15 people (reservation required)
After the tour, our guide will take you to an exceptional place in the heart of the cellars for the tasting: our Wine Library.
Admission: €90.00 for the group.
For all enquiries and reservations please call us: +33 (0) 386 537 776
We will be delighted to welcome you to Caves Bailly Lapierre in order to share enticing experiences and sparkling moments through a number of wine tourism activities.